A multiplex PCR kit for the detection of Aspergillus species
AspID® is a multiplex PCR test designed to detect genomic DNA of clinically relevant Aspergillus species. AspID® rapidly detects Aspergillus species within 90 minutes of nucleic acid extraction, including specific detection of A. terreus, a fungus that is intrinsically resistant to amphotericin B.
AspID® is being targeted for use as an aid in the assessment and evaluation of patients with suspected Aspergillus infection.
- 50 reactions
- Detection of Aspergillus species
- Differentiation of A. terreus
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Direct detection on clinical nucleic acid extracts
- Results within 90 minutes of nucleic acid extraction
- Internal extraction control (IEC) included
- Positive control included
- ‘Ready to use’ reagents – no resuspension/dilution steps required
- Suitable for real-time PCR instruments
- From DNA extract to PCR result in 4 simple steps